Hair + Energy Formula – 60 Capsules
Important Information - Please Take Note
This is a pre-order as we are awaiting stock. Ordering through the pre-order allows you to reserve units which will be shipped to you as soon as they arrive at our offices. Therefore the normal overnight delivery time does not apply to pre-ordered products.
The JSHealth H+E Vitamins contain zinc which helps to maintain normal healthy hair, skin & nails, the capsules also contain a therapeutic dose of Iodine from Kelp which helps restore hair strength + volume and is also known to contain properties that support hair growth.
Iodine is essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones that regulate metabolism & energy production throughout the body so ensuring you have enough in your systems gives you a nice boost! #nomorecoffee!
Beautiful, stronger hair and more energy is not far away.
Kelp is a sea vegetable that absorbs minerals from ocean water and is an amazing natural source of iodine. Iodine is a trace element that is vital for many important functions of the body. The JSHealth Vitamins contain iodine from two high purity kelp materials that:
- Helps to restore hair strength and volume
- Regulates energy
- Regulates metabolism
- Assists in maintenance for wellbeing
- Iodine is essential for the manufacture of the thyroid hormones T3 and T4, which regulate basal metabolism which supports energy production throughout the body
Zinc is an essential trace mineral that helps to:
- Maintain normal healthy hair
- Maintain healthy skin and nails
- Provide nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy sperm
- Support a healthy pregnancy
Take one capsule per day with breakfast or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- May contain traces of crustacea (shellfish).
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Store below 25°C in a cool dry place.
If you are pregnant or have a Thyroid condition, please consult a health care professional before use.
Does not contain
- Gluten & Wheat
- Dairy & lactose
- Artificial colours & flavours
- Artificial sweeteners
- Bee products
- Tree nuts & ground nuts
- Salicylates/bioactive amines
Science backed vitamins
- Contains Iodine, which aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Contains Iodine, which helps regulate metabolism.
- Contains Iodine, which helps to restore strength and volume of hair.
- Contains Iodine, which is essential for the manufacture of the thyroid hormones T3 and T4 that regulate basal metabolism in the body.
- Contains Iodine, which is essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones that regulate cellular oxygen consumption.
- Iodine is essential for the manufacture of T3 and T4, which are hormones that influence growth, thermogenesis and the metabolism of all tissues.
- Contains Iodine, which is an essential nutrient required for normal thyroid function.
- Zinc assists in connective tissue formation.
- Zinc helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
- Zinc provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels.
- Zinc supports healthy neurological function.
- Zinc helps in normal growth and development.
- Zinc provides nutritional support for women in satisfying physiological requirements of the female body. *Zinc provides nutritional support for a normal healthy pregnancy.
- Zinc provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy sperm.
- Zinc may provide nutritional support for the maintenance of a normal healthy prostate.